We Got You Covered
Making The Dental Care Affordable
We created a modern, family friendly dentistry experience that everyone can love. Our mission is to create a haven where you and your children can experience high quality dental services, making everyone feel like a special guest that deserves a beautiful smile. That’s why we accept all major insurance providers and offer membership plans that will fit your needs.
Dental Care For Everyone
Your mouth reveals a lot about your health, that’s why we believe in dental care for everyone! At Silver Lining Dentistry, we offer yearly membership plans with no hidden conditions. Call 504-300-8833 today or book your appointment online to learn more.
We look forward to seeing you!
Silver Lining Membership Plan is not dental insurance. Our membership plan is a yearly subscription that we provide for anyone in need of dental care, who doesn’t have dental insurance. We believe in the importance of oral health care for everyone. We offer membership plan for children and adults.
Silver Lining Guidelines
All our membership plans abides to these Silver Lining Guidelines
- Membership fee is due at enrollment, valid for one year, and is non-refundable.
- Discount is applicable only when full payment is received on the day of treatment.
- Silver Lining Dentistry cannot be combined with dental insurance.
- If you are not an established patient (if you are new or have only been seen for emergencies) you are required to pay a one-time additional fee of $100 upon enrollment.
- Only offered to those without dental insurance.
- Only applicable to services performed at Silver Lining Dentistry, not in a hospital or other location. Specialist referrals will not honor the discount.
- Does not apply to costs covered by worker’s compensation, or covered under auto or medical insurance.
- When used for Invisalign treatment, the person being treated must remain a member for the entire duration of treatment.
- Silver Lining Dentistry reserves sole discretion to refuse treatment to any plan member or dismiss any plan member as a patient.